Monday, October 19, 2009

Greetings from Russia

Well we made it to Russia yesterday barely I think, which is today in the US. We had some major turbulence on the way to LA and then from LA to Seoul for about an hour or more the gigantic plane we were on was all over the place. I really thought that was it at times, I have never felt such turbulence before. But we made it, all is well. Today we will go see Maks for few hours, go to the the grocery store and baby store, and finally prepare for court tomorrow. Just think in one more day they are really going to entrust me with Maks's care. Kind of cool. Okay, talk to you all later.

Ginger

No comments:

My Journey

Back in December I decided that I wanted to adopt. I have known since I was very young that it was something I wanted to do, and that feeling has never changed. I then decided I would like to adopt internationally and after much research decided that Russia was the country for me. So in January I sent in my application and began the long process of collecting various documents, pictures, and had my home assessed to see if it would be a good environment for a child. This is all complete and my dossier was submitted to Russia the first week of June and I am now awaiting a referal of an infant or toddler boy. This wait now can take 2-6 months. I would love to share this journey with my family and friends, and will definately need your support between trips when I am missing my little boy and our new family member. My neices and nephews are so excited to have a cousin on the Protzman side. I know my little boy will be so loved and I feel so blessed to be able to give my child a home and family he may not of had otherwise.

So feel free to leave any posts with questions and comments and I look forward to reading and answering them. I will try and keep things updated regularly, and slowly add things to this blog as I learn how to do so.

Welcome to my blog.

Ginger